Friday, September 19, 2014

The enormous sandsrorm


          Write a paragraph describing a weather even that took place in you country.

 

 

 

             Anyone who has ever experienced a sandstorm knows that they are very dangerous , and If someone has ever been out in one they fear for their life .I experienced an enormous sandstorm two months ago in my country. No one expected it because it arrived so fast . Fortunately ,I was safe at home with my family .In this paper I will talk about how much damage it caused to people and structures .

 

 

 

 

There was extensive damage in the neighborhood , but luckily none of our property was destroyed ,although many houses and stores were badly damaged. One of the houses had its roof blown off ,but happily no people were hurt. Unfortunately some other neighbors who suffered from asthma couldn’t breath and had to go to the hospital . The roofs of the stores also blew off , and the merchandise was carried into the air by the strong wind .The storm also shattered mirrors and windshields on many cars.Even though some people went to the hospital we were happy that very few died .

 

In conclusion , one can see that sandstorms are very dangerous ,They do a great deal of damage and even cause death .My country is desert just like Arizona, so I hope that none of us will experience a
Sandstorm here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment